nkoda jewelry offers you a period of 15 days from receipt of the package to choose one of the following options: on the one hand, a size change, or if you prefer, we accept the return of the jewelry for which you will receive a voucher to exchange in our store, both physical and online.
Trying to offer a responsible purchase, our jewelry does not accept a full refund for them.
If you have any questions about how to know your ring size, visit our SIZE GUIDE or write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary help to make your choice the correct one.
- In the case of a ring size change, the waiting time is 15 days if the required size is not available, which we will inform you of. For the rest of the items it will also depend on their existence in our store.
- To be accepted for return, the product must be in perfect condition, in addition to being in its original packaging.
- Once the piece to be exchanged is received, and from that date the 15 calendar days will be counted for the subsequent shipment of the new jewel.
- Customers will assume the full cost of the return, which will depend on the country or region. With an approximate cost of:
Spain: 6 euros
Europe: 15 euros
Rest of the world: 25 euros
If you are going to request a size change, we recommend that you make sure it is the correct size you need. If you need help, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Whatsapp at +34 699193721 and we will help you with the process.
To process a return, click on the following link below and you will access our returns and exchanges portal.
You must enter your order number, your email and follow the simple steps:
WE CHECK AGAIN:
- All our pieces are made in our workshop, where depending on their design or stock, the delivery period can be up to 15 days, although we will contact you once the purchase is made.
- Returns are not accepted for both personalized pieces and unique jewelry.
- For sizes that are very small or larger than usual, contact us to tell us about the situation and see the ideal solution.